- Place an iron block at the bottom floor of the lift.
- Place a button two blocks above the iron block (in any direction facing the iron) and a sign above that button.
- The amount of iron blocks used determines the lift space.
- To build additional floors add another button and sign (This can face in a different direction than the original), and place glass the same distance from and in the same fashion as the iron.
- Right click the sign to change the destination
- You don't need to place glass at the any of the other floors, pushing the button on a lower floor will automatically spawn it
- Nor do you need right click the sign to activate it.
- Max Lift size is 16 blocks